My Favourite

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Poppy talk: a fresh and airy inspiration

Another lovely inspirational blog that I've found. Poppy Talk. Many beautiful stuffs can be seen here. Definitely another place where I will go often. I feel very peaceful when I browse through the blog, due to its airiness and lightness. Colours, photography style, object placement etc; all of them seem to be combined to create a nice ambiance.

Poppy Talk also features some arts and craft project that you can try to do at home which I love very much! From decoupage, create your own board, hanging curtains and many more. If you have some free, you can try it out. I know I would.. ^.^ Ahh, not to forget, she also has recipes!!!

No wonder if Poppy Talk has been listed as 50 world's best design blog by Times Online. It certainly does the job. Here are some examples of what you can find there.. From interior, illustration, ceramics, jewelry, textiles, vintage stuffs... you name it.
 
Okay, let's have some good trip now! Enjoy!


nice collection

ahhh bento design...!!

lovely, lovely colours..


beautiful!

another beautiful one


interesting books!

nice colours


white inspiration

another white inspiration again

love this!!! very much!!!

very fun!


cute kitchen!

nice....

great layout and colour combinations

would love to have this as my kitchen! *o*

great photo!


simple yet beautiful

one of the DIY samples

feels very peaceful

furoshiki!! Japanese fabric wrapping. It is a nice way to save the earth!

lovely!


great design


hanging snowflakes.. You can do this at home too


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails