My Favourite

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Upscale typography: your one stop typography ideas + resources

As a big fan of typography, I rarely found a great blog featuring this particular element. Not until I stumble upon upscale typography. They showcase a great variety of typography ideas. Not just the modern type, but also calligraphy and experimental type. Any typography addict will go crazy here, as they also allow you to download some EXTRAORDINARY typo screensavers and desktop themes. ( I download some myself and found them to be INSANELY creative!!!!)

You will be more passionate about type than before once you take a look at this blog. Plus you might be driven to create an astonishing artwork based solely on typography.

So, for those of you typophiles, start your discovery here!!! Here are some to start.....



























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails