My Favourite

Friday, May 7, 2010

I love typography....

Typography has always been my passion. Whenever I did my design, I always spend majority of my time tweaking the type. It is very essential. Using wrong typeface can ultimately ruin your whole design. One of the great designer who has a good use of typography is Jessica Hische. She even design her own font called Buttermilk. The font sure does remind me of a vintage packaging.


And here are some of my favourite work of hers... very parisian and art deco feel. Love it!! Her hand-lettering simply impeccable. Looking at her work makes me think.. adjusting kerning and tracking out the type doesn't require much work compare to what she did. She is just one unbelievable and passionate person when it comes to typography. Amazing...


(images via Jessica Hische)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails