My Favourite

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Overwhelmed by a great blog....

Recently, I just found this one great blog... Birthday Girl

Like the blog's name, it provides all you need about hosting a party, any kinds of party. The host can even make you a personal inspiration board. Very neat!! Here some of the inspiration board samples.




 If you are interested, you can get it here. She can help you with the details (ideas, decorations, theme, cake design, favours, etc) And trust me, her inspiration boards are PHENOMENAL!!!

Overall, I really LOVE this blog. The first time I discovered it, I instantly fell for it and couldn't stop myself from clicking every page that she has.. Although I am not planning to host any party, but browsing through the blog certainly add some sparks. Yet refreshing! It inspires me to do more for my design and even makes me dream to host my own party. ^^




Besides that, Birthday Girl also showcases some real parties (just like the above and below samples), which will give you a better idea.


If you like what you see, get more ideas on the real parties here.
And... now, my favourite feature from this blog is that she gives you RECIPESS!!! Yes.. Cake and sweets recipes. How adorable. Most party blog that I've came, they didn't really give you that. So, this is something that adds another touch to the blog.

And this is my favourite. A cute and interesting idea. DiY: Hot Chocolate Spoon

Can't get enough of what you see? Start your journey to to the Birthday Girl and you will be like me, ADDICTED!!!.. Anyhow, enjoy the visual trip. And wish you get the interesting ideas!

(images via Birthday Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails