My Favourite

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dreaming of a beautiful house....

Although I'm not an interior designer, I'm very much interested in looking at interior magazines or interior TV show. I like how the colour and patterns collide. Plus when there are some interesting product design around. Or maybe I'm just building my dream house. Hahahhaa....

One of the blog I recently found but instantly fell in love is apartment therapy. They display some of the hippest and trendiest interior around.

Some of my favourites.


This rustic feel dining room comes from  Jeff and Delia gourmet garage. I like the warmth feeling of it. It makes me feel I'm eating out in a small Italian or French restaurant. Classic, homey, yet offers great food.

Next one, very interesting idea for a work studio. This one comes from Nick Bryan & Otto's Milwaukee Studio. I like their different concept. See how they use candle as the light! I like their wall colour a lot. Very natural.


Ahh.. and look they have loft-style book case!!! For a book lovers like me, I will go crazy and love to have that on my house someday!


Anyway, if you want more inspiration on your home decor and living, you definitely should check this out. It is a great place to gather some ideas. One thing that I notice about interior is that they have a very strong colour choice and combination. I learn that a lot. I even have this special book called COLOR SCHEME BIBLE. It is a good resource to mix and match colour. Plus, I got to learn about the colour names! One thing that I found very interesting to study. So, start build your dream house now!

(images courtesy of apartment therapy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails