My Favourite

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First day introduction

Hi everyone... Welcome!!!

First time in creating my blogs!! Main reason of this blog is that I have plenty bookmarked website on my computer. And I've always enjoyed giving or sharing it with my friends around. But now, since the bookmarked web is getting more and more.. and I'm sure there will many ahead, I thought about creating this blog. So besides serving as my personal compilation which I can take a look whenever I need some inspiration, it can also serve as YOUR inspiration as well.

I called it 'juicy rain'. Mainly, it will be just a collection of pictures, scenes, any kinds of visuals ranging from design, art, architecture, place, food, fashion, lifestyle. Anything that I found inspiring for me.. In hope that this blog will give you lotsss of 'JUICY RAIN' when you ran out of it.

So, feel free to drop any constructive comments and suggestion. And hope this blog will give you a flowing creative juice!!! ENJOY!!!!!

PS: And this is a 'self portrait' of me.. hahaha.. what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails