My Favourite

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Fave: ALESSI

Alessi oh alessi.. I can never get enough of their products !! It is always out of the box but yet functional. Almost every of their products makes me stop for a while, think and then laugh or have a smile on my face. I can never stop imagine how can they come up with such ideas. It makes me want to have all their products in my life.... !!!


One of their product is called Banana family. This family consists of Banana King, Banana Queen, Sweet Banana, Josephine Banana, Captain Banana, Banana Babies, Don Banana, Banana Band, Chin Banana, Chick Banana. How it can be more fun than this???!!! Love it, love it!!! And they functioned as sugar and spice grinder, cell phone charm, corkscrew, kitchen timer, toothpick holder, napkin ring etc... Imagine that!!!

They certainly makes life seem more beautiful... *o*

If you like this Banana family, you can get it here banana family

(images courtesy Alessi.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails