My Favourite

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet and delightful wedding world

When it comes to talking about wedding, I am overwhelmed. I don't know is it because I am an invitation designer myself, so I spend most of my time browsing on wedding theme. But there are just SOOOO MANNYYYY great websites about it. All of them give beautiful and floating feeling every time when I look at it. I know I won't be able to show them all here, but here are some of the great ones. And from there on, you can let yourself be entertained with the thorough information and inspiration they have. I will surely add some more...!! Enjoy!!!

Style Me Pretty they showcase how can you 'dress' up your party. From rustic, romantic, spring, vineyard and many more. Their ideas and photographs are very lovely. It makes me want to be present to each and every wedding that are on the pictures. I just love it!!!!


(images courtesy Style Me Pretty)

---------------------------------------

100 layer cake this is another great and well-known resources for wedding. I also love their web details, like the fonts, colour, style. Very gorgeous and accentuate what wedding is. You will definitely won't stop browsing through their blogs!

Oh yes, personally, I think their logo is very nice and interesting. One of my favourite!!! Well done!

I love this background pattern!!!



(images courtesy 100 layer cake)

---------------------------------------

Fine stationery this one is another of my favourite. Just like their name.. fine stationery.. they certainly give you the finest. They don't just do wedding invitations, but also other type of invitation such as kids birthday, graduation party, casual party. What I like is that they give you the colour and item inspiration. You certainly can see the strong connection between their invitations and inspiration pictures. It is like they combine these mood board and create an invitation based on that. Very fun to look at! And surely will tickle your mind to experiment with your ideas as well. Here are some samples from their blog.


(images courtesy Fine stationery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails