My Favourite

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Fave: The fabulous KARIM RASHID

WOW! That is my first comment when I first know this designer. He is so amazing!!! His work ranges from product design, surface design, interior design even fashion design. His style is very fun, bright, cheerful and makes me want to have almost each and every of his product.Just like when I see his children bedroom collection, it makes me want to go back to my childhood again.

Don't you agree with me? >.<

There's also the hip HUGO men limited edition

And here are some of my favourite design. If you want to find out more about Karim Rashid, be sure to check him out here. I am sure you will not stop until you finish all of his collection.

(images courtesy Karim Rashid)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails