My Favourite

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Let's have fun with some adorable illustration

I enjoy illustration very much. From the cute ones, modern, simple yet witty ones... Here are some fun illustrations for you to look at!!! The colour are fresh, the line art are fascinating... I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do... ^.^

The lovely work of Kristiana Parn (I would like to thank my friend, Mika Aono for sharing this one with me! Great, great work!!)

The artwork were created to study different techniques for making an impression of light and air. Background was created by applying colored pigment on damp board, then objects were drawn with sharp outlines and bright colors to create depth of field.

It's Time to Swing

Feeding Birds
----------------------------------------

The fun and colourful Helen Dardik


----------------------------------------

The classic and beautiful art nouveau style Jennifer Hische

Nick-mag-seeds1

Personal-holiday_1

Art-with-heart 

Phillymag-travel 


---------------------------------------------------

The humorous Tad Carpenter





 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails